5 Creative things to do at home with Preschoolers.
- Make your own play doh. It’s easy and economical. Add sparkles, add nature objects, you can ramp up the play doh experience in so many ways.
- Collect nature objects from the garden and make collages or nature people.
- Make fruit or food art.
- Make a cubby house & bring the teddies along.
- Turn your recycling into recycled art.
5 Educational things to do at home with Preschoolers.
- Bake cakes – measure and count ingredients for some early numeracy practice.
- Portable Magnet Boards - educational & fun!
- Count and sort objects, toys or socks while having a tidy up at the same time.
- Water play – add measuring cups and containers and learn about mathematical concepts such as volume, measurement and estimation.
- Enrich their minds with music. Expose them to a wide range of music. Dance and have fun!
5 Free things to do at home with Preschoolers.
- Play dress ups. Let them wear your stuff. Scarves, hats, costume jewellery.
- Dance and sing together.
- Walk around the neighbourhood.
- Look at family photo albums.
- Make a cubby house out of blankets & pillows.